Water is one of the most important drinks we consume every day. The water you drink must be safe for your health. Alkaline water gives you great health benefits. Today, there are various companies with alkaline water pitchers for your home and office.
The best alkaline water pitchers filter your drinking water to remove contaminants such as lead, chlorine and pesticides and even fluoride.
In this article, you get awesome insights into the top 10 best alkaline water pitchers in the market.
Our Best Alkaline Water Pitchers 2019 Choices
1. Reshape Water Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher
Reshape alkaline water pitcher is a black and grey 3.5 liter water pitcher. It is made using food grade plastic. The pitcher is easy to clean and use around your home. There are 2 filters in the Reshape water alkaline water filter pitcher.
The Reshape water alkaline water pitcher is sold in 4 parts that you assemble. 2 replacement filters come with your initial purchase. It has a digital timer that reminds you when it is time to replace the filter in the water pitcher. The water pitcher puts water through a 6-step filtration, ionization and mineral addition process. All parts of the pitcher are replaceable if you ever lose one.
- This alkaline water pitcher boasts the ability to remove heavy metals and chlorine from water.
- It also adds magnesium, calcium, potassium, and sodium into your drinking water.
- Reshape has made this water pitcher to antioxidize water to help remove free radicals from your body.
- The filtration process in this alkaline water pitcher is slow. Additionally, the filters have been reported to clog up too often.
2. Santevia Gravity Water Filter Pitcher
Santevia gravity water pitcher is a countertop water pitcher model with a fluoride filter. The company also has a dispenser model available for purchase. The gravity water filter pitcher comes from a long line of products by Santevia. It boasts the ability to remove microplastics, parasites, chlorine, and bacteria. Drinking water from the pitcher is free of aluminum too.
The four main components of the Santevia gravity water filter pitcher are a ceramic pre-filter, mineral stones, chlorine filter and magnetic energizer. The ceramic pre-filter removes rust, bacteria, sediments, microplastics, and parasites. Mineral stones in this water pitcher oxygenate your water, give it alkalinity and add dissolved minerals.
- Uses natural compounds to purify and fortify water
- This water pitcher does not rely on electricity for its working.
- Long contact exposure of water to elements in the Santevia gravity water filter pitcher transforms it into very pure water.
- If you prefer glass, the heavy plastic used in this alkaline water pitcher will appear ugly to you.
3. Ph Restore Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher
PH restore alkaline water pitcher is sold by Invigorated Water. It promises you naturally purified and mineralized alkaline drinking water. The water pitcher also ionizes the water to improve your wellbeing.
Invigorated Water has used a multistage filter in the pH Restore alkaline water filter pitcher. The filter contains Zeolite, stone, ceramic, activated carbon charcoal and micro-nets. An ion exchange resin is also found in the filter. The activated carbon charcoal is from coconut. The filter increases the pH of your drinking water while removing contaminants and particulate matter from the water. It has the ability to remove heavy metals, odors and unusual tastes from your drinking water.
- A digital gauge on the pH Restorer alkaline water filter pitcher tells you when it is time to change your filter.
- The pitcher is easy to fill up with water. The design of the lid makes sure of this.
- The filter used in this water pitcher does not clog up easily. It filters an impressive 360 liters of water before you need to replace it.
- PH Restore alkaline water filter pitcher can hold up to 3.5 liters of water. It serves the average sized family very well.
- Some water remains in the top flap of this alkaline water pitcher where you pour water in. This can be annoying since you have to push down the flap to allow all the water through.
4. Apex Countertop Drinking Water Filter
Apex Countertop drinking water filter is a water purification device that you connect to your water faucet. It cleans drinking water and makes it alkaline. The USA made water filter is cost effective and can filter 750 gallons of water before it needs replacement. This countertop water filter is simple to install and connects easily to water faucets. It removes chemical and particulate impurities from water to give you sparkling clean drinking water. Apex uses a carbon block filter in this alkaline water filter. The filter is compliant with the American National Safety Foundation’s safety standards for water filters.
- The Apex countertop drinking water filter gives you water at a pH of between 9 and 10. This is good alkalinity for drinking water.
- The filter lasts for long and filters an impressively large volume of water before requiring replacement.
- Apex has included a multipurpose faucet adaptor that allows the apex countertop drinking water filter to work well with a wide range of water outlets. It is suitable for both home and office use.
- The apex countertop drinking water filter does not come with a water volume counter. There is no way of knowing how much water you have filtered and when to replace the filter in the device.
5. Dragonn Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher
Dragonn alkaline water pitcher is made by Dragonn Company. The company has a long history making quality products for your kitchen. The Dragonn alkaline water filter pitcher promises you fresh alkaline water free of contaminants. It filters out chlorine, heavy metals and odors. This alkaline water pitcher uses a combination of tourmaline, carbon and mineral balls to remove zinc, copper, lead and other heavy metals from your drinking water. It uses a multi-stage filtration process for excellent results in water purification and attains sufficiently high pH in the water you get from the pitcher.
- Dragonn alkaline water pitcher is economical and environmentally friendly. It eliminates your need for alkaline water packaged in plastic bottles.
- The water pitcher is great for both home and office use. It boosts your health with the alkaline water it gives you.
- This water pitcher puts water into contact with natural stones that make it easily absorbable into your body. You get great hydration from the alkaline water you drink from Dragonn alkaline water filter pitcher.
- The unique and user-friendly design of this water pitcher allows it to fit in your refrigerator. It also makes it easy to refill the pitcher once it is empty.
- The filter included in this water filter pitcher does not remove fluoride from water.
6. Naples Naturals Alkaline Water Pitcher
Naples Naturals alkaline water pitcher is a nicely designed black water pitcher. It promises you great tasting water that is infused with trace minerals. The water pitcher increases the pH of your drinking water to give you the benefits of drinking alkaline water. The pitcher has replaceable filters that are easy to install.
This alkaline water pitcher is easy to use and clean. It boasts the ability to add calcium, magnesium and potassium into your drinking water. The water pitcher purifies drinking water very well and even removes fluoride. The specially designed filter used in this alkaline water pitcher does not clog up easily, lasts for long and gives great performance.
- Naples Naturals alkaline water pitcher gives you excellent mineralization and effectively makes water alkaline. It uses a multistage filter to achieve this.
- The alkaline water filter removes impurities, contaminants and even odors from your drinking water.
- This alkaline water pitcher is beautifully designed to fit well in any spaces you are using it.
- The lid of the Naple Naturals alkaline water pitcher sometimes has been reported to not stay on when you are pouring water out of the pitcher. You have to hold it down to avoid messy spills.
- Due to using a multi-stage filter, the filtration process in this alkaline water pitcher is quite slow.
7. Aqua Blue Alkaline Filter Pitcher
Aqua Blue alkaline water pitcher is a 3.5-liter pitcher that promises to raise the pH of your drinking water to more than 9. The pitcher utilizes a 7-stage filtration cartridge. The filter cartridge is made of tourmaline, activated carbon, ion exchange resin and mineral balls.
This alkaline water pitcher easily goes through 300 liters of water for you using a single filter. A smart digital indicator reminds you of when it is time to change the filter cartridge. The jug has a compact design that takes up very little space. It fits in refrigerators of all sizes and has a comfortable handle with excellent grip.
- This alkaline water pitcher comes with a 1-year warranty from Aqua Blue. This assures you that you are buying a quality product.
- The filters on Aqua Blue Alkaline filter pitcher lasts for approximately 3 months. This is long enough to be economical for users.
- Aqua Blue alkaline filter pitcher gives water good alkalinity levels and a smooth taste. The water you get from the pitcher is great for coffee, tea and other beverages you make using it.
- The lid on some Aqua Blue alkaline filter pitchers is prone to slipping and not seating properly. A little change in the model would be great.
8. Pitcher of Life Alkaline Water Pitcher
This alkaline water pitcher is made and sold by Life Ionizers. The company has an impressive array of top quality water ionizers, pitchers and drinking water systems. They make great replacement filters for their water pitchers and systems. Pitcher of Life alkaline water pitcher has an easy to grip handle, is easy to fill and allows for easy filter cartridge replacement. The pitcher is slim to save on space. It fits well in refrigerators to cool your alkaline drinking water.
Life Ionizers has made this pitcher to a capacity of 3.5 liters. The filter on the pitcher lasts through 40 gallons of water. This is equivalent to more than 2 months of use. The pitcher is made using plastic that is free of polycarbonates.
- The filter used in the Pitcher of Life alkaline water pitcher removes odors, tastes, and chlorine very well from water. It also makes water sufficiently alkaline for your health.
- Replacement filters for this alkaline water pitcher are readily available both online and in supplies shops. The filters are well designed and do their job with no leaks.
- This pitcher does not remove fluoride from your alkaline drinking water.
- Water sitting in the Pitcher of Life alkaline water pitcher loses its alkalinity over time. It must be consumed soon after it is filtered in the pitcher.
9. Accura Premium Quality Alkaline Water Pitcher with Filter
Accura premium quality alkaline water pitcher is a 3.5-liter pitcher made by UltraPure. It converts your regular water from any source into alkaline water rich in energy. The pitcher softens water and makes it easily absorbed into your body. Drinking water from this pitcher has a great taste and is free from odors. The pitcher increases the pH of drinking water to between 8 and 10.5.
This pitcher by UltraPure removes contaminants from your drinking water. It reduces the amount of heavy metals including lead and copper. It also removes chlorine, bacteria, viruses and organic impurities with its fine filter. Accura premium quality alkaline water pitcher with filter also makes your drinking water antioxidant to give you great health benefits.
- This water pitcher creates alkaline water and ionizes it. It gives you a great source of antioxidants that neutralize free radicals that may be present in your body.
- The pitcher is made with a flip top lid that is easy to work with when refilling the pitcher. The lid seats well on the pitcher with no problems over time.
- A 5-stage filter is used in the Accura premium quality alkaline water pitcher. The filter contains activated carbon, ceramic balls, and other components to add essential alkaline minerals and ionize it.
- Replacement filters for this alkaline water pitcher may be difficult to get in some locations. The filters are also a little expensive when they are found.
Aquaspree alkaline water filter pitcher comes with a 7-stage water filter. It is very effective at water purification. The filter is made using materials to give you healthy alkaline drinking water. It recreates the natural process of water purification while making your drinking water alkaline. This pitcher is great for countertop use in both your home and office. It does not require electricity to operate it or additional plumbing works.
This Aquaspree alkaline water pitcher is eco-friendly and uses renewable materials in both the filter and the pitcher. It is built in a box shape and has a great water delivery system built in a traditional water dispenser style. The pitcher uses gravity to make water flow through the alkaline filter which removes impurities from water and adds minerals. The pitcher also makes your drinking water ionized and very beneficial to your health.
- Using a 7-stage filter makes sure the water you get from this pitcher is free from contaminants. It also ensures that water is alkaline to a high pH.
- This pitcher is great for use in a wide range of spaces including your home, office, dorm and cabin. The water you get from Aquaspree alkaline water filter pitcher is delicious and free of odors.
- There are a number of choice replacement filters available to users of this alkaline water pitcher. The different filters last for varying periods of time starting from 6 months to 3-5 years. The pitcher comes with a long-lasting filter.
- Some filters in Aquaspree alkaline water filter pitcher lose their strength a little too fast. Regularly checking the pH of water from the pitcher is recommended.
- Despite the creative design of the water dispensing part of the alkaline water pitcher, it can have some spilling of water.
Alkaline Water Pitchers Buyers Guide
A large number of alkaline water pitchers is available in the market. The variety makes for good options that allow you to get the best pitcher for your use. The many options can however be frustrating even to experienced buyers. Here are the major considerations to make when buying an alkaline water pitcher.
The price of your alkaline water pitcher should be one that is within your easy reach. The technologies used in alkaline water pitchers vary and affect the price of water pitchers. A reasonably priced water pitcher fits easily into your budget. You should beware of cheap alkaline water pitchers that may compromise on quality and durability.
Filter Replacement Cost:
Alkaline water pitcher filter replacement cost can run high depending on how often you replace the filter. It is best that you go for an alkaline water pitcher whose filter lasts long and is not expensive to replace.
The type of filter used in your alkaline water pitcher determines how effective the pitcher will be. Good filters remove impurities and flavors from your drinking water. The more advanced multistage filters achieve alkalinity in water more easily. A good filter for your alkaline water pitcher seats well to prevent unfiltered water leaking to the reservoir. It also imparts a sufficiently high pH to your drinking water.
Ease Of Use:
A complicated water pitcher is very inconvenient to use. The best alkaline water pitchers for your use should be easy to assemble, clean and use. Adding water to the pitcher and drawing it for drinking should be easy and without untidy spillage.
Does It Have a Filter Replacement Gauge:
Different alkaline water pitchers have varying mechanisms to show you if the filter needs replacement. Some may not have such a gauge at all. Digital readouts and LED lit gauges for filter replacement are the best for alkaline water filters. They utilize varying energy sources including battery power. A long-life battery makes sure that you get accurate readings and timely warning about filter replacement.
The space where you will be using your alkaline water pitcher determines how big a pitcher you should buy. Large pitchers have larger water capacity but may take up too much space. Additionally, small alkaline water pitchers are easier to fit into refrigerators when you prefer your alkaline water chilled.
Varying alkaline water pitcher manufacturers use different styles on their water pitchers. Your preference largely determines the style of water pitcher you go for. Popular alkaline water pitcher styles are the jug-shaped and box-dispenser models.
Is alkaline water good for you?
Drinking alkaline water is good for your health. It contains natural minerals and helps some body organs function better.
What are the health benefits of drinking alkaline water?
Drinking alkaline water helps reduce acid reflux, lowers blood pressure and lowers blood viscosity. It also helps with better kidney and liver function. Alkaline water is also believed to help with colon cleansing, slowing down aging, better hydration and skin health, building cancer resistance and boosting your immune system.
Can you lose weight by drinking alkaline water?
Alkaline water improves metabolism in your body which can lead to loss of weight. Replacing high sugar and calorie drinks with alkaline water also helps you avoid piling up weight.
Is alkaline water good for kidneys?
Your kidneys benefit a lot when you drink alkaline water. They have a less acidic environment to work in and find it easier to remove toxins from your blood.
Is alkaline water good for cancer?
A less acidic body environment created by drinking alkaline water is less conducive for the formation of cancerous cells. In this way, alkaline water helps prevent the onset and growth of certain types of cancer.
Can alkaline water cure kidney stones?
Alkaline water raises the pH of your blood including in the kidneys. It makes it easier for kidney stones to dissolve away thus restoring your kidney to its full health. Kidney stones are formed when there are too many salts in your blood resulting in high acid levels in your urine.
Is drinking too much alkaline water bad for you?
Excess water in your body is removed by the kidneys in form of urine. Once alkaline water is used in the body, it too is removed from the body and does not harm you.
Does the pH of drinking water matter?
The pH of drinking water is an important factor for your health. Water for drinking should have a neutral pH or be alkaline. It should not have contaminants and chemical compounds that can harm your health such as chlorine, microplastics, and metals.
What is the best pH level for drinking water?
The best pH for drinking water is between 7 and 10. Tap water supplied by most local authorities is at pH 7. Alkaline water pitchers help you raise the pH of drinking water to between 8 and 10. Alkaline water is beneficial to your health.
Drinking alkaline water boosts your immunity by helping in acid neutralization. Minerals in alkaline water are beneficial for your healthy bones. When you drink alkaline water, you also get to slow your aging while preventing some chronic diseases.
The best alkaline water pitchers give you water that is at a pH of between 8 and 9. Tap water is usually at a neutral pH of 7. These alkaline water pitchers are readily available for purchase online and from home equipment stores. Buying an alkaline water pitcher is a great step towards your better health. Use this top 11 best alkaline water pitchers and buyers guide when making this bold step.