You likely know that drinking plenty of water is good for your health. But that’s not really good enough, as you have to ensure you drink the right kind of water. Today, the advantages of drinking ionized water have become widely known.
Water ionizers, also known as “Alkaline ionizers”, work by filtering out common pollutants present in city water and properly balancing its level of acidity while adding minerals to it.
Ionized water has many benefits, including enhancing metabolism, neutralizing cancer-causing free radicals, slowing down the aging process, boosting your immune system to name but a few. And your drinking water will taste much better!
Thus, it would be ideal to have a water ionizer at home. The downside is that these gadgets don’t come cheap. But worry not, as we have reviewed and compiled a list from which you can choose the best water ionizers under $1,000 based on customer reviews and tests.
Best Water Ionizers Under $1,000
1. IntelGadgets IONtech IT-757
This is one of the most popular and top-selling ionizers, and for good reasons. It has a sleek, stylish metallic-silver look and soft-touch buttons with icons that make it easy to operate. Another customer favorite is the informative 7-color LCD display screen.
- A free water pH testing kit
- Automated cleaning cycle
- Has an extra-long flexible hose dispensing water quickly and easily
- Safety setting that prevents accidental consumption of acidic water
- Easily changeable filters
- Produces 7 water pH levels
- Difficult to install
2. Pure Hydration Alkaline Antioxidant Water Ionizer
This is one of the fastest growing water ionizers on the market owing to its affordability. It is non-electric, with a sleek ergonomic design and is among the most affordable on the market. It can increase your drinking water up to 9.5pH and decrease oxidative reduction potential (ORP) to -450.
- No electricity is required to operate
- Removes over 220 contaminants from your water
- Lifetime manufactures warranty
- Requires filter change after 12 months or 1,000 gallons
- Comes with a full set of replaceable filters
- Being non-electric, it takes several minutes to get the water ionized
3. IntelGadgets New IONtech IT-580
Despite this being the most basic and affordable ionizers from IONTech, it comes with a myriad of useful features. This powerful gadget comes with a comprehensive control panel, a helpful filter-change light indicator, and an automatic 10-second cleaning cycle after every use.
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Red and Green indicators to show if water is acidic or alkaline
- Has an extra long flexible dispensing tube
- Produces 7 water pH levels
- Built-in thermostat to prevent overheating
- The pH level option is not specific
4. Air Water Life Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0
- Easy to operate control buttons
- Easily replaceable active carbon filter
- Will require filter replacement after 1-year use
- Durable & energy-efficient
- Does not work as good with well water
- Difficult to set up
5. Webetop Water Ionizer Water Purifier Machine
This quality-built unit is attractive and elegant, producing 7 water pH levels. It comes with an elegant, easy-to-use touch control panel, producing water that can be used for drinking, cooking or gardening.
- Easy to install and use
- Filters will require replacement after a year
- Self-cleaning function
- Small, compact size
- Built-in overheat protection system
- There’s no available information about its warranty
Noteworthy, acquiring a water ionizer for your home will save you money than buying bottled alkaline water from the store.
So now that you know the best water ionizer under $1,000, go ahead and choose one among them. And once you get a taste of the purity and softness of ionized water, you will never want to get back to regular tap water.