Lately, many people have become sensitized to the importance of drinking ionized water. Its benefits have been compellingly highlighted, ranging from improving metabolism to combating cancer-causing free radicals. To get these benefits requires more than having a glass of ionized water once in a while. Thus, it would be ideal to have an endless source of ionized water in our homes, which means acquiring an Alkaline Water Machine.
This machine converts regular tap water to the optimal pH levels for our bodies. As you shop around for these machines, you will notice a huge variation in prices, ranging from $30 up to over $2,000. This is because these machines are of different types and vary in the way they operate. So which alkaline water machine is best? Here we review the best machines from differing price ranges.
1. EHM Ultra Premium Alkaline Water Pitcher
This is a basic water filter that is also capable of alkalizing your drinking water. It comes with an activated carbon filter that delivers clean, mineralized water within minutes. All you have to do is fill it with water and let it sit for several minutes. Then simply pour the water into your glass and enjoy smooth, refreshing water. It’s made up of a high-tech filter cartridge, each with a capacity of 300 liters that refines water through six different levels. It measures 12 by 6 by 11 inches.
- Affordable and easy to use
- Easy to assemble
- Easily portable and fits in your refrigerator
- No electricity required to operate
- Doesn’t produce different pH levels of water
- Small filtration capacity of 2 liters
2. AQUASPREE Exclusive 7 Stage Alkaline Water Filter
This innovative ceramic filter operates seamlessly with a 7-stage filtration process: the four-stage main filter, Maifanite Filter, and a magnetized device. It produces odorless, toxic-free alkaline water without electrical power. It measures 12.2 by 11.8 by 21.2 inches.
- It’s affordable
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Easy to install and use
- It is portable and convenient
- Hold a good amount of water
- It is bulky and can be tricky to set up
3. Air Water Life Aqua Ionizer Deluxe
This electrical machine comes with an advanced electroplate technology that makes it have a long lifespan, durable and energy-efficient. It has 7 healthy water options and produces a wide range of pH levels. This unit self-cleans by reversing polarity after every use. It measures 16 by 13 by 9 inches.
- Good self-cleaning mechanism
- Durable and efficient in use
- Gives multiple water transformation options
- Energy efficient
- Does not work with water sourced from wells
4. Alkaline Ionized Water Ionizer Machine
This machine has some good features, fully optional and flexible on choosing the correct pH levels for your specific needs. It can also produce acidic water quite effectively, which can be sued for cleaning purposes. It measures 7.9 by 4.7 by 12.6 inches.
- Has an automatic reverse-cleaning on start-up and shutdown
- Produces a good water pH range (2.0 to 12.0)
- Easy to install and operate
- Come with 35 preset water options
- It cannot be fixed under the sink
5. Life Ionizer MXL-9 Counter Top Alkaline Water Ionizer
This is an electrically-powered, sleek, counter-top design machine with one-touch control buttons. Although 7 platinum-coated titanium plates are sufficient, it comes with 9 of these, which ensure that your water is perfectly filtered and safe. Despite that, it is the most efficient 9-plate home ionizer available. It measures 12.5 by 6.2 by 15 inches.
- Produces a wide range pH levels of water (2.5 to 11)
- Highly efficient
- Has a high anti-oxidant benefit
- Easy to operate
- It is expensive
Despite the difference in price range, all the devises we have discussed work quite well. So now you know which alkaline water machine is best and therefore, regardless of your purchasing power, you can own one.